Saturday 2 April 2016

Press, progress and The UYS Gallery.


Here is last nights progress on my current smaller scale drawing on mountboard. I managed to get quite a lot done in that session.


Here is my latest press, this time it is in the Times & Echo St Ives famous independent newspaper. The photo was taken by Jordan Jackson and you can also catch a glimpse of another wotnot in the browser.

Today I have delivered some dry pots to be fired and done some more drawing on the next big one.

Late this afternoon I took a walk around town with my wife, artist Zoe Eaton as we came down the Digey we saw Josh from the tearooms there who informed me he had seen an article about my drawing in the paper so I nipped off the The Cabin on The Wharf to pick one up and realised that the town had sprung into life with the Easter visitors. The self drive boats were out in the harbour for the first time this year. The weather is a bit chilly but the sun is shining and it really raises the spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment