Tuesday 12 April 2016

Another art drop



Above is a selection from my 'art drop' around St Ives this morning, I opened up the workshop for our pottery throwing course and then nipped around town distributing these and more, I noticed that one got picked up almost immediately.







Just thought I would show a close up of some of the others quite a few ended up around Barnoon.

On my way back from the workshop I bumped into Leo Walker who wants to work out a way to lease some of my art and also my wife's we have just got to work out a way to do it as a package so we can at least earn a little money from them. Leo has access to a holiday home where at present he has placed some of his late father's work, Roy Walker. We have a close relationship with Leo because when we ran Cafe Art we had an exhibition to commemorate 10 years since his death it was quite a big thing for the cafe and the family http://www.roywalkerart.com/

More things to do today including a painting delivery and a meeting later.

Cheers for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment