Wednesday 8 June 2016

Little art drop, Michael Porter, new toys, Jordan Jackson.


Above is a little art drop I did in town today whilst off to do some banking.


In the afternoon we went off to Penzance and Newlyn. Whilst in Newlyn we visited the Gallery and saw these lovely seaweed watercolours by Michael Porter. I really like them and they seem quite fresh and contemporary also see below.


We finished off our Newlyn experience with a quick coffee in the cafe. Magnificent views and the coffee was ok too. The chap in the cafe when not serving was reading a book on post war Polish poetry. http://newlynartgallery.co.uk/exhibitions/the-picture-room/


Above are my new toys a whole set of sharpies. I like using them as they are a very popular pen and it just feels like a contemporary medium to use, part of the zeitgeist as they are fond of saying in art circles so many times these days.


Above another new drawing completed yesterday, perhaps later I will get to use my new sharpies.


Above is a photo of one of my larger works that my friend Jordan Jackson took for me earlier this year. It is his Birthday today he id the one on the left 'Red Beard' on my birthday last year with Jack Williams. A good blokes to know. This was in The Castle Fore Street St Ives.


No comments:

Post a Comment