Saturday 23 July 2016

Two new bleeding narratives and print-through....


Above and below are the two new drawings I did last night. To explain, it is sort of the same drawing but occupies two pages so it very definitely qualifies for my 'bleeding narrative series' however work was done on either side to complete both images. Two different Letraset pro-markers were used on these.



Above is an image that is coming on, kind of a random piece with a little concept behind it. Firstly it has a practical use of stopping the bleeding narrative going too far and the other is to see if it produces a random finished piece. We will see.

Today I have made any art as I have been up to Bristol to pick my son up it some ten and a half hours hard driving on roads swollen with holiday traffic.
I still have to produce some more work this evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment