Sunday 31 July 2016

Wood etc......


Above is the only drawing I managed to complete yesterday, the summer holidays are in true effect, these are busy times in life, we had friends down from Bath one of which it was his 40th birthday so we had organised a beach barbeque as there are about eight of us with birthdays within a week and a half of each other.

However my day started with taking my son to the minor injuries clinic in St Ives and then being sent over to West Cornwall Hospital for a better look at what he had done to his hand the night before. After an hour and a half we had the verdict, a broken metatarsal in his right hand, plaster was put on then we went for a late lunch in Penzance and a bit of shopping, all this left little time to get extra presents for people and set the BBQ up.

The hospital staff were excelent.

While I was at the hospital I manage to read all but the last chapter of Grayson Perry's Playing to the Gallery which is a joy....

Anyway this is a short blog because we are late back from a fab night on the beach, we had great food, great company, Dolphins and a fabulous sunset all of which I was unable to to take any pics because my phone ran out of battery...


Above two works from the last decade...

Night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment