Monday 22 August 2016

New Drawings, Trewyn Gardens, Drop In and Draw, Barnoon Workshop, Uys Gallery


Above is the drawing I thought I had finished yesterday but I noticed a small anomally so I had to carry on and I am now happy.


Above is the reverse with a different treatment and the more faded dots. I am loving faded dots at the moment, they are something I will to continue to explore.


Above is another drawing from last nights work, this one was done with a pen once the small nib has crumpled somewhat.


Above is a drawing I did whilst on the 'Drop In and Draw' session at the Barnoon Workshop. We started as a group at the workshop then wandered down to Trewyn Gardens. I am getting quite pleased with my style of drawing. After doing the drawing we returned to the workshop with Zoe Eaton giving us instruction on how to do a watercolour wash to our work. www.barnoonworkshop.co.uk


Also whilst down at Trewyn Gardens a pair of magpies were bouncing around, they seemed quite brave and interested in us, so here is my drawing of one of the pair.

Well tonight I have more drawing to do as usual and at the moment I have no idea what I will do but I am sure I will come up with something.

Today I also delivered my new slate drawing with lichen to The Uys Gallery St Ives.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment