Wednesday 26 October 2016

New Drawings and a wire sculpture.


Above and below are the drawing I completed on Monday and promised to show, so above is the original and below is the 'bleeding narrative' version treated in a different manner.



Above and below are the two drawings I completed last night, I am happy with both approaches to this pair. I think they work well as a whole in my sketchbook work.


Today started with my wife running a 'drawing with wire' class. We had nine people on this class and they did some lovely work inspired by Alexander Caler, and below is my main one with a bit of a halloween skull vibe going on.


This is a short but visual blog for today as I have been teaching guitar this evening and I have drawing a relaxation to do before tomorrow starts with other busy workshop's to help with. More about that tomorrow.

Cheers all

No comments:

Post a Comment