Sunday 23 October 2016

New Drawings


Above is a drawing I finished the night before last but here it is, 20 seconds a dot, for the coloured ones is what I counted.


Above is the bleeding narrative version on the reverse with a slightly different spin than on the reverse.


Above and below are two of my drawings from last night very much carrying on the previously with a twist.



Above is another drawing I completed last night, it is a drawing in response because the coloured dots appear to have missed my bleeding narrative stopper. I will take a new pic of how that is coming on for you soon.

All the drawings I have shown today are from a 'whole sketchbook work'. I started the book about 6 weeks ago and I am making pretty good progress.

Well I am off to draw.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment