Saturday 19 November 2016

Art Drop, New Drawings and close-ups.


So after an evening out with friends Tree and Ally in The Pilchard Press I managed to get on with this drawing, I think it is finished but hey you never know with me at the moment.


Above is a work in progress that I managed to do about an hour on this today before our Candle Making Workshop this afternoon.

I have recently taken a few close-ups of my drawings to share with you and give you idea of what goes on right up close.




I must admit I quite like to close-ups, they make me look differently at my drawings.


I also drew these two little things for a very small art drop also did one yesterday, I wonder if they have been found yet. I left them not too far from where you see in the pic below.


Today I have walked up too many hills around this town but it won't stop me getting on with drawing later and I have got a lot of decisions to make about exhibition entries.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment