Friday 18 November 2016

Contemporary Abstract Drawing, is it out there and new drawings.


Above is a reverse drawing I completed last night and again I am very happy with it indeed, the way different colours and dots react together I find very pleasing indeed. I do find it important to produce work I like, I don't mean this in a selfish way but I believe if I am happy with my works then others will be so to. I do get quite a lot of very good feedback, a lot of likes but also some who don't get it or even sometimes 'I can't look at that for long it is too busy'. A reaction I didn't encounter until last year another one I also get is 'anyone can do that' which is fair but most don't even attempt to do it.

I have recently been trying to find other artists in my field 'Contemporary Abstract Drawing' but sadly 'google' and 'bing' just points to 'contemporary abstract art' which includes lots of paintings not exactly what I was trying to find and sometimes awful.


Above is the start of the next drawing I started in last nights session, hope I reach completion to night.

I have many things to do this evening so blogging all this earlier than normal.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment