Monday 9 January 2017

Start The Week and New Drawings.


Above is a drawing I finished last night, one of the missing ones from my latest whole sketchbook work.


Above is another drawing as most of these in today's blog, small additions made to finish off to my satisfaction in that whole sketchbook, might be complete soon, hope so as some of it may be photographed on Saturday.


Above is another completely new ones and below are the other ones with additions added in last night's session.





Today was a good learning day for me, I attended my wife's classes at Barnoon Workshop and above is the water colour I managed to do this afternoon and below is one of the drawings I did in The Drop in And Draw session. I am pleased with both and I am slowly entering a less abstract world for once, well from time to time.


At the end of the drawing session this morning Graham from the group had saved me a log from a vareigated holly so I nipped round to his house to pick it up. Thank you Graham I am sure it will come in handy for some future drawings. I didn't have time today to do some sawing and I hope I get time tomorrow. The grain is very close and the log quite heavy for it's size. I am sure I will share the results when I start work on them...

Off to draw now....

No comments:

Post a Comment