Tuesday 14 February 2017

New drawings and busy Tuesday.



 Above is the first drawing I completed in last evenings session. I do like it is just lines and therefore quite pure in my head.


Above is the second drawing and another spin on grids and dots, it is only in the last year or so that I have combined the two, who knows why I didn't before but hey I had lots of other ideas to work through. The use of colour is an even more recent trend. It took me a good few years before I did any colour in my drawings.


Above is the third drawing from last evenings session and a nice bright free feeling image I feel.


Above is the last drawing I did yesterday and another that really fits in with the exploration of 'Obliterarty Volume 2' a working title but well into the way it is taking form.


Today has been a busy day at our workshop, a lovely drawing with wire session that was pretty busy followed by a beach find mosaic's workshop which was also pretty busy.

Above is a drawing I started the previous day at the drawing with sharpies workshop but instead of finishing off the side I drew on I have drawn on the other side where the ink has bled through and that is one thing I am always attracted too as you may well know if you have been reading my blogs.


Here is the continuance of the drawing I started at last Friday and I am now on catching the occasional bit of time to add small dots onto it, only 60 boxes to fill.

With today being such as busy workshop day we finished a bit late to get to the September Festival meeting at Porthmeor Studios which was a shame but I don't think we would have actually contributed too much to it. So next time.

I am off back into my world of drawing to set the evening on the way.

I just thought I would share a moment with my stats as I have in the last couple of days gone over the 10,000 mark. I am chuffed with that.






Pageviews last month
981
Pageviews all time history
10,145



Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment