Friday 3 February 2017

Small drawings and others.

Hello here are some things I did earlier, last night I did some rather small drawings.


Above is a drawing I did last night quite a little one maybe less that two inches square. I have been running out of sketchbooks and not the time of year to be buying many new ones so finding other things to draw on which is a nice challenge.



Above is another even smaller drawing that I did in last nights session.


Above the third out of four that was done last night, slightly larger than the last.


Above is the last from the session, sorry it is a little blurry.


Above is another from the photo session nearly 3 weeks ago now and out of my last whole sketchbook work.


Above is another from the same book and same Jordan Jackson session.


Above yet another from that same session and one of my favourites too. I don't really know why that is, it is just so.



Above is a photograph I have just unearthed from my first proper holiday with my parents when I was still 5 years old. It was a monumental thing for me. 12 to 14 hours my Dad drove from our house in Heald Green near Manchester Airport or Ringway as it was then. I remember the feeling of arriving it was like visiting another country and I never would have guessed at the time I would end up living only a few miles from St Michaels Mount. Funny how things turn out.

I must get on with more drawing soon but we had a nice couple of pints earlier with Shanty Baba The St Ives Story Teller. NOw at home doing this and other stuff.

Cheers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment