Friday 21 July 2017

Always new work and what happens in St Ives.

Friday:


Above is the drawing I started last night in my drawing time and managed to finish in gaps in work today.


I did a little art drop today near The Barnoon Workshop. I quite regularly do these random art drops of my smaller works around St Ives and other places that I visit from time to time. So if you visit here keep your eyes open and feel free to pick them up if you like them and take them home with you as a little art present from me and St Ives.

My art tour today was a wash-out as it sometimes is.

After work today as a bit of an end of the week treat we ended up down The Wharf and after a rain shower we got this fabulous rainbow beyond the harbour.


Since then we have had a little social in the Western Hotel 'garden' a small reward and some fun after being an artist and a grocer today. A good small crowd of us gathered for our Friday evening drinkies, my wife, son, step daughter fellow Barnooner Erin Lacy from Pick Pretty Paints, The Statue Man Mark and his wife Ruth and Adam and Sally from St Ives Glass shop in Cyril Noall Square and a nice evening full of banter it was.

I am now having thoughts on how I am going to finish off my Monochrome Set whole sketchbook work that has in some ways consumed my drawing over the last couple of mouths or so.

Well I am off to draw and think and relax and also to get ready for my drawing tour tomorrow as long as the weather holds for it, who knows.....

Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment