Sunday 27 August 2017

Bank Holiday Sunday, work in progress and some grid works.

Sunday:


Above is my latest work in progress and the drawing I will continue with in a while. It is taking shape but needs a lot more done.

Today has been a non work day which is the first in a long time or at least it feels that way, however I have been busy learning songs for the party band. So this afternoon we headed up to Pelican House for Family Lacy and their house warming/retirement and birthday party combined. It was a lovely affair plenty of people we hadn't seen for a while and also some new friends were made too. Least of all two people I hadn't met before who were in the band I played bass for. It was much fun playing bass in a band again and the first time I have played in a rock band for over seven years since leaving Milton Keynes. Most of our band members were from the Milton Keynes area and a wonder that I didn't really know any of the previously although a few of us have probably played at the same gigs/festivals in MK in the past.......

Below are a few drawings that I have done in the last couple of years, all have a grid theme and that might have a little to do with living in grid city for many years.








I am off to draw...

No comments:

Post a Comment