Monday 28 August 2017

Monday morning drawing group at Barnoon Workshop.

Monday:

Today I attended the drawing class at Barnoon Workshop as I always do on a Monday morning and this morning the weather was so nice Zoe took us out on the coastal path and I really got stuck in to drawing and did far more drawings than I expected. Not many things could be more lovely than starting the week drawing outdoors on such a lovely morning on the coastal path towards Man's Head.


Above is the first drawing I did on the coastal path today and it really set me up to continue as you will see below.






Above is the drawing I finished with before lunch and very happy with it too.

I did do some drawing last night on my current 'abstract' work in progress but I did take a pic because it was too dark when I got home after my stint in the grocers.

I am off to draw now so I can give you and update in tomorrows blog.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment