Thursday 24 August 2017

My continuing work in progress, a drawing tour and stuff.

Thursday:


Well here it is again my current work in progress and I am happy with it's daily progress considering I have to go to work and cannot spend all day drawing. I will see how far I get later and post it up tomorrow.

Today I had a very nice morning, first there was the news that my son had passed seven GCSE's and second I led a drawing session just above Porthmeor Beach for six enthusiastic drawers. The weather was very favourable for this group session and I added to my already deep summer tan.

After lunch I went for a quick chat and a coffee with all round good guy and 'film man' Alban from St Ives TV but after wasn't quite so much fun as I had to have some bloods taken at the Doctors. I then did a little more networking before meeting with my wife Zoe after her afternoon workshop.

This evening I have done some website work and sorted some emails and am now quite tired so I am off to draw and hope for good weather and a good drawing tour on the coastal path tomorrow morning.

Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment