Saturday 9 September 2017

Work in Progress and my day.

Saturday:






Above is the work in progress I have had a couple of full sessions on now I am probably only an hour away from finishing it.


Above is a painting in the Guildhall that I know nothing about and have only seen a few times but at the end of my art tour and draw a door was open for a wedding that hadn't happened yet I assume and we just popped in for a quick look. I know the subject matter a rainbow in St Ives Bay and I may have to do some research. It was a good last minute treasure to show before we parted.
I then headed back up to Barnoon Workshop to help tidy up after our first workshop of the September Festival which was run by Erin Lacy on Contemporary Lino Printing. After the sell-out session we went for lunch at The West Beach Bakery and a meeting on future workshops and a catch up.


Above Porthmeor lunch view.

'On The Way Back To Work'


Above is one of my 'stylistic' contributions to 'Your Face My Art' which is a contemporary twist on a seaside portrait studio which is one of the irregular events we have on over this two week festival. We also have many workshops and tours to do and hopefully get to a few events as well. We will see.

I am off to draw as is nearly always the case, I have a drawing to finish and one to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment