Tuesday 3 October 2017

Finnished and not finished.

Tuesday:



Above is my now daily report of how a work in progress is going so here it is well on the way to being finished which hopefully will be tonight. Below is a detail of it.


Today was a day with no workshop and despite that we had quite a bit to do with we did catch a planning moment down on The Wharf and it was really warm on this side of the bay out of the wind and the sun still felt very strong.


Since then we have got ready for tomorrow's workshop at The Lost Gardens of Heligan I have had a quick and casual meeting with Carl and Kate from BID and also attended a St Ives in December meeting, so I feel I have been busy and so I don't have so much to say tonight, more tomorrow.

So I will leave you with a few more fairly recent drawings below.







Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment