Friday 27 October 2017

Hand Held View, New Drawing and Blas Burger.

Friday:


 Above is a drawing I have spent quite a few hours on and eventually finished in last nights drawing time.

Today started for me at Barnoon Workshop manning the exhibition we have on at the moment, we had quite a few visitors today and I got on with my next drawing.


So above is the drawing when it had got to stage one and then I met my wife in town.


I continued work on this drawing in the afternoon and this above is how far I got.


Above and below are a very small insight in to the rest of my day and what a lovely warm day it has been.


We had a early celebration for my son's birthday at Blas Burger and here are our burgers.

Below are most of the drawings from my work in our current exhibition Hand Held View and is called 'Exhibition in a Box'. 



















Well I am off to draw as I usually do and will report in again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment